BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010




“Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed. But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.”- John 3:20-21
Isaiah 7-8, Ephesians 2

Well I see that it's been a bit since i've posted. I've actually been really struggling to stay awake past 11 lately has been a chore. Then with Melissa and the girls coming, I've been quite busy during the days as well. No wonder I'm worn out. But it is something I wouldn't change for anything in the world. I love having them here with me. It's been fabulous.
I started walking again. It's been nice. I'm going with Mandy's mom, Susan. Sweet sweet lady. Going through a hell of a time and really needs a listening ear. So while she gets things off her chest we walk around a gorgeous duck pond. The track is half mile long and so far we've covered two miles. We just started last night. They even have a work out field with equipment, it's gravity controlled, so you work on your own weight. It's really cool..
But anyway, I wanted to check in since it's been a bit. But can promise, even though I've not blogged, I have still been faithfully reading my daily verses. Just not blogging them all..

0 comments: