BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 24, 2010

thurs 9/23

“So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.”- Hebrews 10:35-36
Song of Solomon 1-3, Galatians 2
I'm getting so excited. In approx. 4 hours or so Melissa, Amanda and the twins will load up in Mel's truck and head south.. YES! She is officially moving down here. OMG I'm so anxious. My heart still breaks to the idea that my son is still up there. I can't believe how much it gets to me knowing that he remains with his dad. He tells me on the phone that he is happy. But I can't imagine how. He is treated like crap. I can hear it when we talk. I can hear it in his voice. Xmas is three months away and I've got to get the money up for that child to have a plane ticket down. I cannot bare to be w/o him for much longer.
Then come February (hoping around mid winter vacation) we'll go up to pick him up when we go and get Melissa's things in storage. Then I will fly him back to be able to start school. Then we will see from there. But in the meantime it breaks my heart knowing that we are so far apart and have so long till we can be together again. But I'm told this is best, he chose it. If it's meant to be, he will move down permanently. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed and I pray daily for him..
He was so cool, his friend told him that Jw had a special gift. So he looked it up in the bible and read to me what he read. It was neat to hear him read about the gift of tongues. For I was just reading that awhile back and texting Mike at work certain verses that lifted me. It was cool that he liked the same verses.. Jw has grown so much in the church. He loves the Lord so much. His testimony has grown by leaps and bounds. He tells me tonight, "I think the Lord is telling me things Mom." I said in reply, "The Lord speaks to us all, so I truly believe he is son, Now open you heart and listen to what he has to say." I'm so proud of him..
Oh well, didn't do much today again. My hips and upper thighs are very sore again. Had hard time moving and such. I did cook dinner and get Mike's lunch. After he went to work I took a shower and then relaxed till I fell asleep. And yet again, I woke at 2:30 only to be awake yet once again.. hmmm When will this end???

0 comments: