BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

“Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.”- John 14:23 That's pretty simple I'd say. Wouldn't you??
Psalm 148-150, 1 Corinthians 15:29-58

148:13 Let them praise the name of the LORD,
for his name alone is exalted;
his splendor is above the earth and the heavens. That's just awesome!
1 Corinthians 15
55"Where, O death, is your victory?
Where, O death, is your sting?"[e] 56The sting of death is sin, and the power of sin is the law. 57But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.

58Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain.
Imagine not having the blessings of our Lord. Imagine feeling the sting of death. Umm NO THANKs! I'm so grateful for the knowledge of doing and living for our LOrd..

0 comments: