Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday May 23

Now that we are actually in Fla and we are in our own place. I guess it's a good time to get on the ball and get back into blogging again.. Even today in church Paster Dave said, "need to take a twenty mins to half hour to jouralize your life." I'm not sure if I'm ready for that long of journalizing but at least a few mins. a day is sufficient enough. He also stated that we should use "the word" as part of our journalizing..
Well today is such a perfect place to start. The lesson today was on waiting rooms. We are in the waiting room of our life, what are we to do with it and what NOT to do with it. We are suppose to serve others. For example if we pray 95% of the time for others, the Lord will see to it that the other 5% is taken care of for us. The scripture that he used for "waiting rooms" was of Paul (acts) in prison and how in the years he was there what he did while waiting for his release. He wrote the most spiritual of letters while in prison. He continued to make the best of his life even though people were trying to take the best of it away. That is what we are suppose to do. NOt complain, not stress, not doubt God in his inentions. BUt have the faith in God and serve where you can and let everything fall into place.
This couldn't of been any better for us. We have had life pretty easy here and there. Granted never perfect, but easy. Now just as I was telling Mike, we started to see things fall into place way too quickly and we took advantage of it. Then just when we think all is perfect, the rug comes out from under us and we struggle a bit more... Just like our house. WE have it, but, just as easy we can lose it.. We pray for the rent to be there every month, while Mike is waiting for his job to open up the training class so he can work.. The electric deposit, we had no idea where it was coming from. Tri-County Communitee center would only pay for half. We had to find the other half.. God furnished that for us.. We were in hopes of help from a food bank, I have volunteered to work the soup kitchen in return. I will be calling Monday to discuss the needs on Weds..
Even growing up I was always taught how service to others is very important and the blessings that come from it. Todays lesson was 110% on the money...