BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 4, 2010

sat/sun 4th sept script./personal

“Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”- Matthew 28:18-20
Psalm 146-147, 1 Corinthians 15:1-28

1 Praise the LORD. [a]
Praise the LORD, O my soul.

2 I will praise the LORD all my life;
I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.

Today was such a nice day. I got to spend some quality time with my love and we got to go out to eat together before he had to come home and get ready for work. It was so nice. And to think the entire days spent with him, I didn't have alot of pain and I didn't have a headache at all. I just love it! It was so special..I JUST LOVE HIM!!! Everyday he gives me more reasons why I love him.
Being that Mike is a bean buster. He loves to bust beans to see what kind of attention he will get from it. One of the things he jokes about is "not being married" or he'll say, I'm not married today.. He puts things on his FB page about flirting.. He is a major flirt with anyone. That is just him, just like I flirt too. Everyone knows it's all just in fun. It is put out there that we are married and that it's all innocent. Anyway, he puts on his page, that his relationship is complicated due to blondes, brunettes, and red heads. People are like, aren't you married?? LOL he's like yes and what does that have to do with anything. LOL He knows I know what he put, he knows that it's all in jest. Now he puts on there, besides the complicated part. He puts, " Its hard to say that I'm married when I'm in the middle of such a long mid life crisis." I'm not sure if that is verbatim but anyway, I thought, WOW! I took a step up in the world. It used to be, I'm not married, I don't want to be married then it went into a huge joke of it, now he graduated or I did not sure which one, to he knows he is married it's just hard to admit when he is in such crisis. LOL And he just sits back and waits for people to make comments and to see what he says. He's such a nutcase!!!
I'm so glad that I know for a fact that he loves me with all of his heart and his actions are loud and clear. B/c if I had any doubts about us, I would really wonder myself if he was kidding or not. But in the past two years we have worked very hard to were we are today and I know that he wouldn't live with out me. He has proven that one too many times. But it is his gestures and his actions and little tid bits that he tells me through the days that I fall for him more and more each time. You just can't beat it.. That's why I love him sooo much. I actually appreciate his sense of humor. Some times it's off color. But I take the good with the bad and roll with it..

0 comments: