BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday Oct 1

“Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.”- Proverbs 29:25
Isaiah 11-13, Ephesians 4

Talk about worn out. I've been walking on a daily basis with my neighbor's mom and we have been doing 2miles a night. I just love it! I'm exhausted by midnight and I sleep an entire night away. I don't happen to wake every few hours wonderin why it's happening. It's funny but I'm so wiped that I barely can stay awake to do anything. I've not read my book for days on end. Which is different for me. alot of times i would do all my internet work and then read a few chapts before I would close the book up and make my self sleep. LOL i'm so out of it and nodding on and off I can't even type this right w/o fighting to keep myself awake.
but I will have to finish writing this tomorrow night. I can't force myself to stay awake any longer..

0 comments: