BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

Friday/sat 3rd/4th personal

Today was a tough one. I did very little yesterday. But still woke with my shoulder blades a mess and my head and neck still hurting. I'm so Glad that it's almost Tuesday and I'll be going to the Dr's for that appt. I really am not leaving until they give me something for all these issues. I'm so done.. I'm not a super woman and I just can't with stand it any longer. So will have to see what the weekend brings. Who knows. I didn't do much but cook an easy supper and make Mike's lunch. That was it.. I lounged around outside while Mike raked the yard, front and back. That was it. got on FB for a bit,played Frontierville and now reading and blogging. Now i'm ready for bed.. Good night all...

0 comments: