BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Saturday 25th

“My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense—Jesus Christ, the Righteous One.”- 1 John 2:1
Song of Solomon 6-8, Galatians 4

Considering the fact that I slept from like 9 pm till 2:30am then I stayed up till around 6:30 when my husband calls me and says he has a blown out tire and the spare doesn't fit. Go figure. We have had nothing but problems with damn tires. Never trust Northern back yard mechanics.. They are just not as with it as southeners. First one mechanic, when replacing gas tank never put back our spare and we wound up stranded in the middle of no where in Northern Maine. And now hubby's cousin, a back yard mechanic gives him a tire and says it will fit, use it for your spare. Sure!
So I had to wake the neighbor to see if I could use her car to go and help. Mind you he is over 30 mins away. I not only had to wake her, but she had to come out and move her sister in laws car. GREAT! I finally get out there and he is struggling with one lug that is so tight on there, when we both worked at it with the lug wrench and a long pipe for leverage, we couldnt get it off. I had to drive him all the way home to get more tools and his torch to heat it up to soften it up. The torch finally worked after twenty mins of straight heat.
Then we actually get the spare on the back (even though it is over 2 inches bigger) and he drove it home, so we could drop off the neighbor's car and then drove to Walmart to purchase a new tire. The lady says, Oh it will be over an hour before it's done. GREAT! Ok, I'll do my shopping while we wait. I walked that store for a good 45 mins.
I knew I was tired because my shoulders and neck started going out on me and the black spots were appearing. The spots work it's way to complete blackness after awhile. Thank God it's only for a second or two, but it's an eerie feeling while standing up and you start to get dizzy with it. As soon as you get the full on effect of dizzy, you go back to normal. I'm told that is a common fibro thing and that it happens sitting or standing. Which I know, I've had it on the motorcycle (thank God as a passenger) and also in a swimming pool. But non the less it's a scary feeling. So I ended up going back to wait on their bench.
Finally we made it home around 12:30 and I ate lunch. Breakfast consisted of a cinnamon danish (yes I know) and a razzberry ice tea. I ate left over veg. stir fry. And headed up with my hubby for more sleep. My poor hubby was wiped after working all night.
Anyway, to make this long story come to an end, He is now headed back to work and I'm patiently, not so patiently waiting for our daughter and twin granddaughters to get here. They are like another two and half to three hours away. Even though, i would love to go and crawl under my covers with the ceiling fan on high and go to sleep till they get here. But I'm too anxious now b/c they are so close. We haven't seen them for over six months. My poor hubby had to go to work.. He won't be home until around 7 in the morning..

0 comments: