BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 17, 2010

Thurs. 9/16

“Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children”- Ephesians 5:1
Proverbs 25-26, 2 Corinthians 9

Today has been a very laid back, relaxing, regrouping type of day. I slept til five thirty. I hate sleeping that late. Then I'm rushed to fix supper, clean that up, make Mike's lunch for work then get him out the door on time. It's a whole rushing manner. I hate it. Mike is like don't sweat it. It's not that late, you'll be fine. I'm like you don't understand. It's so hard to go to sleep and hard enough to stay asleep at times. Especially if he wakes before me. He is so voiceterous and is not quiet by no means. So I wake, sleep, wake, sleep, wake. And he wonders why I get cranky over it. lol He made it all a joke and tried to tease me the whole entire time. Oh well, it could be worse. I could be so crabby that he crabs right back. I guess he is trying to lighten the mood.
I also learned that I'm taking in alot more calories then I'm suppose to. Here I thought I was doing really well in cooking healthier and eating less. And I'm still like 500 to 1000 calories over my caloric intake. It scares me to think what I was eating before I started cutting back. Wow! Imagine that???
I also woke very sore today. My knees felt liek they were giving out on me and my hips were hurting. To think all those trips up the neighbor's stairs did me in..Another great reason to why I really need my own washer and dryer.. Between the lugging back and forth to the laundry mat or the numerous stair climbing to do it next door. It's not in the best interest for my health. lol NO really it's too much for my fibro. It causes me to take a two day break of doing hardly nothing. I hate that!!
We are getting excited. Barry (my ex's brother) is coming for a couple days. Can't wait, love him like my own brother. I'll have some good stuff to blog about with him around. Maybe we'll all go riding this weekend and show him the sites... LOVE IT!!!!

0 comments: