BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Tuesday Sept 14

I guess I needed some much needed rest. I didn't actually get to sleep till like well after one o'clock then. After i did his test, I started to read my book. I got into enough to keep me awake a bit longer. Then I ended up sleeping off and on till like 2pm this afternoon. Go figure. I wonder sometimes, if when Mike woke before me and actually left the room and was pretty quiet, that I would sleep alot more soundly and take less time. But no, he wakes, lounges in the bed for like two and half hours, playing with the dogs, on the computer laughing and talking to it. Then he decides time to eat, so he goes downstairs, eats and lets the dogs out.. have no clue what else he did but after awhile he came back up stairs to get online again for a bit. then decides I'll go change the oil now. LOL he's put it off forever. After he drained it, he came back upstairs piddled around again. Then after a bit says outloud, "guess I'll go and put the new oil in now." Geesh! by now I've finally decided it's hopeless he will be back when he is done. So i start to roll over and get myself awake for him to come back.
When I finally got myself off the computer and decided i needed to go down and eat myself, it was after three thirty. After eating, I was amazingly energetic enough to sweep, mop, vaccum and clean the downstairs bathroom.Oh and I trimmed Mike's hair, shaved his neck, and did his eyebrows and mustache. NICE! No more gorrilla man.. lol then finally around six I started dinner. Not too bad except for the fact that no sooner did we finish that I had to start making Mike's lunch for work. All the while we watched dvd's of CSI Las Vegas. cool beans.
Over all it was a good day and I enjoyed it just the same. I love when I feel good and not have alot of major pains. They are far and few between in my life. So I take advantage while I can.
Todays reading is:Proverbs 19-21, 2 Corinthians 7
“And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in him.”- 1 John 4:16
I've written enough so I won't dwell on the reading. unless I fall in love with something.

0 comments: