BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Friday Sept 17th






“Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.”- Philippians 2:3-4

Proverbs 27-29, 2 Corinthians 10

It was a pretty good day today. I slept till five thirty pm and had to rush to get supper and Mike's lunch but it all worked out as well as me getting house vacuumed, bathrooms spotless, and floors done. Love it! My house looks good.
Barry made it here by ten tonight. It took him 8 hours to ride up from Orlando. He says to me, unless i can get a really cheap flight up, don't expect me to ride up again. LOL It took alot out of him to do this. but then at One o'clock in the morning he says, come on let's go for a ride and get something to eat. LOL So we rode down to Whataburger and got burgers and fries. I cheated a bit and got a root beer. It's a bit off the diet plan, but when the end of the day comes, it will be actually under my total caloric intake. So I'm good. Which will make up for tomorrow's intake. LOL We are going out tomorrow night for supper. Barry's treat. Go figure. How cool is that? I love it!!! above is pics of the site I use and one of the nutrition trackers. And pic of the logo..
It feels so good to have company for US this time. Since we've been down here, people has come and gone from this house. We've never had someone come from out of town to visit. It's even nicer b/c technically he's from out of state. LOL But I guess it really wouldn't count since he drove up from Orlando. lol
Oh well, good news is even with all the sleep I've gotten today, I'm still pretty beat. But in hour wise, I only got like five and half hours sleep. No wonder I'm tired. But it will work out nice for tomorrow. I won't be sleeping the day away with him here... I like that idea.
I'll get a picture of Whataburger. I've never heard of it, till we moved her. It is a really cool place. It's kind of set up like the Wendy's in Middletown. But I have to say that the burgers out rank in taste and moistness all the fast food places I've been to... NICE!!! Will definantly go back there from now on, instead of Sonic...

0 comments: