BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 3, 2010

thurs/fri 2sept personal note

Today started out to being a very painful one. Oh I had such back and neck pains. NO headache, which is nice though. But I finally crawled out of bed and drug myself to the shower. Afterward, I came down and took some excedrin to take some edge-ness off. B/c I won't take a Neurontine during the day time, right now. I made a dr's appt with a new dr down here in Crestview. I hope that Mike likes this dr. I hate chasing down dr's for him. I try and tell him not everyone is Franky and no one is as easy as he is. So I hope he goes in with an open mind. For me though, I'm really pushing that I need something to help with these flares that I'm having more and more each time. And of course, with each flare, the pain seems to radiate more and feel worse. Great! But anyway, Tuesday at One we go.
Mike and I carried up the small tv cabinet to organize the towels and what not in our room. I took out the towels we use out of the hall bathroom. Now that not only Jason and Sam is using it, but come the end of the month, Melissa and the girls will be using it also.. so needed to have our own private stuff for our bathroom. I later on went back in the garage and took out a bedroom tote and a few bags of coats and such. So slowly but surely making room in the garage for more storage to go in. We are putting Jason and Sam in the smaller room (really the office) and then Melissa will take the bigger spare room for her and both girls. So until Sam and Jason get their own place she will have to manage or sleep on the couch. We'll see. But after twenty some odd years, I'm NOT giving up my master bedroom for anyone. Being that Mike and I are the ones paying the most in the rent and bills, we deserve the bigger room with the private bathroom. I deserve that much. All my life I've given up my bed or my room for others. I've slept on couches, I've made my room in the living room, one too many times.. so I think it's our turn this time...I really do.
So after about three trips up the stairs with things. I was done. Figured I did enough for one night. I refuse to over do anything tonight and make myself hurt more then I already do.. So after i was done with that, I wrote and old friend of my mom's and copied (typed a copy) of her memorium that Dad's Bowlbyfamily.org group made up for him. So she could see what mom has done in the last years of her life.. Then I copied and pasted a portion of it for my brother Robert so he can see also. Thought they would like that... Lastly, I did my bible readings for the days and put my personal note on it.. So now that my hands and fingers have typed for like four hours tonight. I think I'm done and ready to go up to my bed and read more of my NOra Roberts book.. So till TOMorrow night. NITERS!!!!

0 comments: