BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 6, 2010

Sun/mon labor day 2010

Well another short lived day. I'm sure by now one would think of me a broken rec'd. I put in about pain or not to know when I look back. Another very disappointed day for not making it to church either:/ I hate not making it to church. It's so unfair!!! I enjoy everything about it, the music, the teachings, the people. It's like my most inspired part of the week to make me feel so blessed. Then when I don't make it, I feel an emptiness w/o it..
We finally got out of bed around 4 today. I was so sore in my shoulders, blades and neck. I hated it. Tuesday is coming, just not fast enough. I need a pain pill to over power the pain. Not just take a small edge off. I got a nice pork chop dinner with mashed potatoes, peas and a nice white gravy from scratch. I think I impressed Mike. I never make anything from scratch. Have to do that more often. lol
Went next door around 7 to get my clothes. They were still wet in the dryer so I finished them up. Then went back at ten of 8 and put in another load. My Goodness it took till One thirty to get them done. Their lovely dryer is on it's last leg. But finally I finished got them home, now I must get up stairs and fold and put away both loads. That's the part I hate the most! I can wash and dry all day. But hate putting them away. Wonder why..... Oh well, HAPPY LABOR DAY!!!

0 comments: