BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Weds. sept 15

“[Two Kinds of Wisdom] Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show it by his good life, by deeds done in the humility that comes from wisdom.”- James 3:13
Proverbs 22-24, 2 Corinthians 8

It was a decent day today. I got to sleep in due to the fact that I didn't fall asleep till almost 8:30 this morning. So I ended up sleeping up till around 4:30. Wow! So now let's see. That's going to put a damper in our company coming this weekend. My ex-brother in law is coming up till Sunday sometime. Can't wait. Haven't seen this guy in a number of years. He is living down in Orlando, going to the Harley school down there. He's going to be a HD mechanic. AWESOME! I"m sure in the 18 months that he will be going to school, we'll probably see an awful lot of him.
I did get a load of laundry done at the neighbor's today. Did I tell you that I have the best neighbors. They are awesome! They let us use their cars when needed, just hand over the keys. When the truck was down and out, Mike used their car to go to work over night. I use their machines for wash (they won't let me pay for the usage) and to boot they alway make triple amounts of food and invite us over ALOT! They just rock!! Granted Teresa has an ancient dryer and it may take two or more hours to dry (after you let it cool down from it shutting itself off) but hey, who's complaining when it's free?
When I finally got back tonight at one thirty (am) so yes technically it's Thursday already. But who's that technical? lol Played my frontierville in Facebook for a bit. Now that I've done my reading, i need to go up and fold and put away the clothes. That would be nice.. HUH?? Lol

0 comments: