BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

Fri Sept 10

“[A song of ascents.] I lift up my eyes to the hills— where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.”- Psalm 121:1-2
Proverbs 8-9, 2 Corinthians 3
Well today went well with out a hitch. Needless to say I think I made it asleep around 6 this morning and by nine, I was awake again when Mike got home. So sometime after ten or so I finally made my way up and went to the bank got the money out, paid off loan and then went to the thrift shop and bought 7 books for $.74 I decided if I have to pinch my pennies tight for the rest of the month, then I need to shop as cheap as I can. So instead of $5 a week, I went less then a dollar for two weeks. So now I can spend a bit more on groceries and cleaning supplies. Not bad.
Tomorrow, we have to Mike's appt for 9. I'm really worried what that appt is going to entail. I know that his A1C will be horrible. So as I said last night, I know that he will get another lecture and then hopefully she will do alot of changes for him to follow. Then around 11 we get Mel's money to her and then I have to shop for groceries and cleaning supplies. Fun! SUre!!! Oh well. But with very little sleep this morning and a couple hours this afternoon, I'm so ready to go to bed now. It amazes me that it's long before normal time. It's not even 2am. Go figure. Awesome...

0 comments: