BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

sept 22

Ecclesiates 7:14 When times are good, be happy;
but when times are bad, consider:
God has made the one
as well as the other.
Therefore, a man cannot discover
anything about his future.
Boy does that make one sit back and think. hmm. So does that mean in all our times of trouble.. We have a learning expirience and we must learn from it.. I'd say.. Just like every trial there is a treasure.. WOW!!!
I did pretty well here and then went out of this page, I guess before saving it. So now I have nothing that i've written go figure. I haven't written Since What Saturday or Sunday. I've been so exhausted. I'm sure it's total recovery over the weekend with Barry here. We had a decent time. With the lack of sleep that I had though, it really played a huge role on these last few days. I've been wiped out the entire day. ALL I want to do is sleep. But i would refuse to do even an hour, so I could attempt to sleep at my regular times. Alot of good it did. Once I would be asleep, after a couple of hours I would wake again and have a hard time going back to sleep. Both Monday and Tuesday i have gottne out of bed at a very early time. Monday was 9am and Tuesday was 7am. So last night by the time we finished dinner and finished making Mike's lunch, i was ready to fall over. But I had to do laundry.
I finished that by ten and I nodded off and on at the computer till 11 and past out till 2am. I've been awake ever since. But I'm so ready now to go back to sleep. But I knew I had to do some catch up on my bible reading. I hate missing so many days. I'm up to weds message. I'll do that tonight. I need to close my eyes the last few hours before Mike gets home from work. Luckily he has to drop a boy off at DJJ. so that will give me to like 9 before he shows up...
I will post some pics of our weekend w/Barry and some of today from our *mike and I* ride and river stuff. So till then G'nite!

0 comments: