BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

talk about blast from the past



Talk about blast from the past.. I was just emailed these pictures from a really good friend of mine. It was titled, " remember these"? Can you imagine, I was a skinny minnie and not so bad looking if I do say so myself.. The one in the velvet dress was just before I was pregnant with Jw or at least just before I found out... I was at my neighbors house and both our hubbies were on duty. We were having a ladies nite and playing dress up. Now being a Mormon all my life, I could never wear anything like this.. So it was fun at least for one night. Just think even if I was allowed to wear it, I felt so naked anyway. Go figure.. When you grow up one way, it's tough to take that out of the system.. For everyone knows that I wasn't active all my life and from my teenage years up until after I had Jw, I was a "free spirit" and did alot of what I wanted to...
That runs me into the next picutre. That was before I got married and was about twenty two or so. This was taken on Country nite at the Enlisted club... I used to go there to two step and line dance every Thursday night.. It was so much fun.
Boy I was quite pretty back then.. LOL With all the weight that I have gained in the last ten years or so, you'd never know that someone like that hides in there some where... Hopefully if I can reach my goals, I can be just about as skinny as I was once then..
But until then, life goes on. We have been ill at the house again. I guess, it's enevitable when Mike comes home with the flu, Kaylee gets an ear infection, Melissa gets some sort of virus and so did Kyla. I started with stomach issues and sore throat and Jw has been throwing up and stomach issues also. Can't hide from it, when it's so strong... I can't wait till the warm weather comes and we all can get better and enjoy the outside world. This is incredible.
The crocuses are sprouting now as well as the daffidels. Valerie tells me that the flower beds are full of other flowers as the spring goes on. Can't wait. I'm going to add more around the yard. I want some lilies and astrids and tulips, especially Astrids and lilies are my favorites..... Can't wait. My yard is going to be full of blooms. Depending on how successful I am with it all (this is my first time doing it on my own) I'll take pictures and show everyone ok....
Well I'm off. Don't have as much energy these past few days...

0 comments: