BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday last day of vacation... back to school....

WEll it's Sunday night.. Oh My more like Monday morning.. Jw is in the bed, of course, sleeping the night away.. We had cake tonight for him b/c John picked him up yesterday early afternoon and brought him to spend the day and night with him. So we celebrated tonight his birthday. Tomorrow when I get the pics. off of Melissa''s camara, I'll post them. MaryRose, Melissa's sister, made the cake for me.. She used red icing and put a red sock and the letter B on it for the Boston Red Socks.. It's almost melted into a smear by the time we got to eat it. The candles had the letters to spell out happy birthday. Just enough for the twelve candles and one for luck or as I was brought up, One to grow on... lol Not bad....
Oh well, like I said, He finally goes back to school tomorrow.. I won't hear from nine Am till sun down, all the bumping noises from the bikes going up and down and over the bike ramps.. It's amazing they never got bored of that.. I was so impressed. Even when Jw wasn't home, the kids would knock on the door and ask to use the ramps.. Funny huh????
I really didn't feel very well today. I woke all out of whack... So I missed church yet again today... I wasn't very happy at all. I even got a good amount of sleep last night. But I just rolled over and went back to sleep, until around ten thirty. I got up and ate a bowl of cereal. And that set me off for the rest of the day. My stomach killed me all day and I was in the bathroom for most of it... Unreal. I just hope that tomorrow will be better for that......
Well I finished Smart vs. Pretty. I put my review on how I felt about the book in the "my shelf" part. You can read it there if your interested... I wrote a bit as usual. But over all I enjoyed it. I've now started another called Honeymoon.. It's already got a few twists in it and I'm only like 60 or so pages in. I'm sure it will prove to be interesting. But again it's a James Patterson book. I love his books. It has some sexual nature to it, but it's not so explicit in it. That I can handle...Smart vs. Pretty, got me worried in the beginning b/c it had a really explicit peice in it that I nearly fell out of my bed on.. But I was told that was the only part like that.. SO I gave it the chance and finished it and it was worth the read...
Oh well, Now that I spent my whole entire day watching movies. Pretty Woman twice. I love Richard Gere. He is so handsome! I guess I better try and get some sleep. Hopefully I'll have a good day.
Good night everybody!!!
Oh oh and to let everyone know, Kyla is just about ready to crawl. She was up on her hands and knees today rocking.. It won't be long and she will be OFF! and Heaven help us all. B/c she hates to stay in one spot for too long. She gets very bored very easily. Kaylee on the other hand today. She had a rough day today. Not sure what was wrong with her. But very cranky and very miserable. Besides the fact that last night at two o'clock in the AM she wasn't happy b/c she wanted to wake for the day and being on a feeding tube till six thirty, she couldn't move. She was angry for almost two hours... Poor thing... It set her off for the hour entire day.....((Frowning))

0 comments: