BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday

Today was a boring day.. I slept most of it away.. Story of my life lately. I find myself staying up all night and sleeping during the day. With the Chronic Fatigue and the Fibro, you never know when your going to sleep or not. So you have to go with the flow. Anyway, I finally got up and ate and then figured it's time to go shopping.. I HAVE GOT TO GET ANT TRAPS!!!! Dang things are getting everywhere. Today I went in the kitchen to get a drink and the whole counter was infested. There wasn't anything on the counter for them to be up there.. BUT they were! UGH! I have been fighting them off the floor where the dog/cat food has been. I have to daily dump the food and water and wash it down. I have been spraying the floor with bleach to clean it and putting the food back down again. I didn't want to do that often b/c that can't be good for the animals. LOL Imagine, ants liking dog/cat food... EWWW!
So I decided it has come to get the ant hotels (considering it's the safest way with animals) and stratigically place them around the house and get rid of them. I found at Stop and Shop Combat traps 50% off. So I grabbed what was left on the shelf.. I have a feeling I'll be using them. Stupid things...


I had to get more snacks for Jw and the house. I get so frustrated with the prices of food. Healthy fruits and such as so expensive and junk foods are really cheap. So I try to go medium and get something that is healthy/junk at the same time. (P.butter crackers, pretzels, cheese crackers, things like that) But, I'm not all that bad, I do twist along and get toll house cookies, ice cream sandwiches, choc. covered graham crackers, etc. Have to have chocolate somewhere.. They even had a sell on my flavored vitamin waters. $10 for 10. I snagged them. I don't drink soda or koolaids and such. If it's not water it's pink grapefruit juice or OJ or when none else, I'll do crystal lite.. But I love my Poland Spring waters as well as my vitamin waters. They are my fav's...

To top it all off. I was so frustrated. I figured I would use the self check out lane to speed up the process. The lines were fairly long. Who knew though that you have to leave the bottles upright or the belt will keep sending them back to you... It took three times for the clerk to finally tell me what I was doing wrong. Then The money machine part wouldn't take my fifty dollar bill. The people next in line were quite comical too. The man says to me, " That's ok, the thing won't take my monopoly money either..." I'm like oh really. Then it kept saying, "need to put change in first." I'm like umm I don't have any change. Just let me out of here. LOL
I tried to upload a video on photobucket to here. It was perfect. A man was stuffing his trench coat with odds and ends of groceries. Then he walks out the door and the machine flashes lights and the security guard stops him and says, "excuse me sir. But you forgot your receipt." Then the narrator says, " who needs check outs when you have computers like these" It was an IBM commercial. It was cool. I was like hmm I need one of them LOL......



Oh well, I guess that is it for the day today. I guess,I need to start preparing for church tomorrow and get my clothes ready, and read up on my lessons for tomorrow. I like doing that on Saturday and Sunday nights, I read on LDS.org the Ensign articles and what ever else new they have posted. It helps to keep the Sabbath longer in this house.
Hope everyone had a good Saturday and a really good upcoming week.. Pray for us to get Mike's inheritance this week. We could really use it to pay off our past debts. Ever since Mike got really ill two years ago, we have been behind. With his eyes, he can't drive tractor trailer any longer and the jobs are just not paying. So we barely live for the present. So with this inheritance, it will catch us up and pay our rent for the next six months. So pray they don't post pone it, yet another month.... Thanks.....

0 comments: