BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

still rummaging through pics and things


I've been putting up alot of old pictures from my albums and stuff. I'm going through things and clearing out on others. I came across this one and laughed. My hubby has quite the sense of humor. Funny thing is that this pic is eight years old. Besides a bit of age and a few pounds on, off, back on again, he really hasn't changed a whole lot..Can't imagine. Me on the other hand from below you can see I've changed a heck of alot. Can't wait, Can't wait for that warm weather to come. Tomorrow is suppose to be in the sixties. I think I might go weed the flower bed and get ready for the new flowers coming up. Next month I'm going to be putting in more flowers. Oh I can't wait....
There really hasn't been a whole heck of alot going on. I've been getting a whole bunch of geneology from my dad. I started putting some up on my facebook page. I can't wait to get my own computer to be able to start loading all of it in. Then when I get so much done, I'll get a flash drive and load it all up. It would work doing the flash drive now, but hey if I did that, I'd take longer to get that computer. No, really I think I would be nuts if I waited forever to have a computer. I go a week or so and I'm stir crazy. So I really need to get on the stick and get it. I've been looking online for a reasonable laptop. I've looked at different sites for ones that are on sale. I'll start looking again as soon as my hubby's inheritance comes in. Right now it's just depressing to see good sales and no funds to purchase it:-( But soon enough, it will be here.
Everyone is starting to get over being sick around here. Thank Goodness! Kaylee, poor thing came down with another ear infection. Not sure though, if it's another or the old one just never went away. But dr had to increase Mg's of meds. and try again. Poor kid, she is so miserable when the motrin runs out...
Kyla is learning that if she throws a huge temper tantrum, someone will come running.. It's so funny, Just right out of the blue she starts screaming, yelling and what not... It's halarious! I tell Melissa though, that she is only eight months old. Can you imagine at one or two... She is in for serious serious trouble....LOL
Jw got his report card. Finally his grades are starting to come up and the teacher is excited that he is starting to show major improvements.. The Vyvanse is really working for him. He is applying himself and not distracted and really learning the work. I'm so impressed. His father took him out for ice cream tonight to celebrate.. How cool was that???
Oh well, that is about it around here. Nothing else new going on. So until another day... Everyone have a great day!

0 comments: