BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 25, 2008

another week gone by

Well, another week has gone by. Can you believe it? Time is just flying by day after day... It's amazing.Pretty soon Summer will be here and then fall, then Christmas and then before we know it, 2009 will be upon us. Where is it all going? I'm sure that I'm probably sleeping alot of it away. No matter what I seem to do, I'm still tired. No matter how much or how little I walk around the house sleepy.. Go figure. Oh well, could be worse, I could be in pain with all that.. Thankfully enough, I'm not.
I'm going to be going offline for awhile. I have been using my sister in law's computer and services for the past five or so months. When she moved in and stayed with her sister, she kept the cable, phone, internet on in her name as well as had been paying for it. But now the time has come that she has found a house for her and her family to move into. We are so thankful that she allowed us to have that. But now it's her time to enjoy the pleasures of it.
If anything it will give me some good time to enjoy a few more books, as well as fix up more parts of my home. B/c now that she is going into her new place, she will also take out some of her furniture, dishes and things that are in the sheds. This way we can get ALL of our things out of storage and have one less bill to pay a month. That will be a blessing in and of itself.
We are still waiting on the inheritance money that is from Mike's parent's. We are not sure as to what the hold up is. All their bills have been paid, and there is nothing that should be holding it up. But when you call or email the lawyer, no one is getting any answers and we don't know why. But in the mean time we just wait... and hope that it will be soon. Really soon...
Oh well, that is about it around here. I will try and get to the library here and there. With the price of gas now a days, that will be far and few between also. But I'll try and get there sometimes. Just to keep everyone up to date on what is new around here...
SO till then enjoy!!!!

1 comments:

Annie said...

Sounds like someone needs to go camp on the lawyers doorstep! Good luck sweetie, hope you get your own puter soon! I will miss your posts!