BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 12, 2008

update on vemmagal.blogspot.com

I had to delete out vemmagal blog page. For some reason everytime I posted it wouldn't come out on the page at all. I don't know what was the problem. So I just deleted it. But there is no reason why I just can't keep you up dated here with what cool things are happening at Vemma. Vemma has come out with a brand new HEALTHY energy drink. Have you ever seen them on the store shelves. The drink is called VERVE. It is really cool and people have just raved about the taste and how well it works. So don't take my word for it take theirs...
Check it out. Check out the comparisons to other energy drinks.. You won't find anywhere, an energy drink that has not only caffeine (which in small amounts is good for you) and B vitamins, but it also has ovac antioxidant power per can of 534/4428. It has mangosteen juice, plus the Xanthone pericap, organic green tea, organic aloe and comprehensive plant source mineral blends.
You won't find that in things like Red Bull or Root Blast or even Monster Energy drinks...
So check it out, check out the comparison chart check out my website www.myvemma.com/cstjean . Explore around the site, let Bk take ya for a walk about.. Then click on the site to the VERVE and see what I have been talking about..
Oh by the Way ladies or diabetics, VERVE comes in sugar free also.. so you can be guilt free as well.
Anyway, Let me know what you think. The stuff is so cool. I couldn't just keep all this to myself. I really believe this is sooo much better then the Vemma. And we at out house just LOVE Vemma.. It has helped Mike get off insulin and Dr's think that it helped heal from the MRSA to, Melissa took it for a pre-natalvitamins b/c the pre-nats. that the dr. gave her made her sick. They really believe that Vemma was what kept the girls in as long as they were. That was what a Dr said.. I take it for my fibro and chronic fatigue. Boy what a blessing.. I'm going to be putting Jw on it next month in help for his MSUD and work with his ADHD...
I don't know about you, but when you have such a picky child that hates vitamins but begs for his Vemma. You know you found something great! He can't eat meats and anything high in protein and amino acids. So what better way to give him what those foods do, with out poisoning him with the toxins that those products give him.
There is so many other great things that Vemma can help.. They don't prove to cure. But that's ok, if it helps and makes me pain free of arthritis and fibro pain. I'll take it...
Sorry don't mean to dwell on it. But I have to at least let you know how I feel about it. In this house it's a blessing beyond disquise.
Anyway, I'll quite here. I don't want to bore you. I can write forever on this one if you let me.. But check it out one day when your bored. See what you think..... it's just a click and some reading and if you don't want to read, just click on BK (the CEO of Vemma) and let him do all the work for you... Enjoy!

0 comments: