BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

January is quickly fading.

January is almost half way done. Can you believe it? I surely can't. We all have had the virus that has been floating around the area. I'm sure Jw brought it home from school. We had been lucky to not pass it further then Jw, Mike and I. But unfortunantly that was last week. This week we passed it along to the nurse that takes care of Kaylee. Which means we have to be very careful now not to pass it to Melissa and the girls...
Today I cleaned and bleached everything I possibly could. I'll mop the floors come later tonight when everyone goes to sleep. It's easier that way, no one to need to use the bathroom or want to get a drink... But I figured I had to do everything I possibly could to get this virus out of the house. After a week and a half, it's time to go bye bye. Don't you think.
So needless to say we haven't done alot to really speak of.. So there really isn't much to write about. But I wanted to at least update what was new around here. Hope you have had alot better of the past couple of weeks then we have....

0 comments: