BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Snow Snow and more Snow....



Well we are due for more snow... Oh JOY! You know living in RI we are not the type to looking forward to all this snow.. We are suppose to get it once or twice and then have it done with for the year... LOL Not this year... I meant to get pics of the snow the last storm we had but by the time I got up and went, it was already shoveled and all in piles from Jw playing in it during the day... I guess that is what the day of fun and no school is all about..

But anyway, Tomorrow is another day and I have to be up and dressed pretty early. I have to take Jw to the dr's tomorrow. We have been ill in this house now for two and half weeks. There has been such a virus floating around that off and on we all have been sick... But talking to a receptionist at the Eurologist office (where I need to go) she said that her house has had it going around for two and half months... I'm like OH JOY!

The only good news, is that Melissa and the babies haven't caught it.. How is that amazing? I'll never know..

Anway, there really hasn't been anything going on around here for me. I've spent more time in the bed lately then out of the bed. Being with the virus and just the night before last, I had one of my really bad migranes. I haven't had one of those is eons. It was so bad I was sick with it. So the day before I slept the day away making up for lack of sleep. Then of course I wasn't tired the entire night and day yesterday. But I started getting tired around two Pm and I had to pick Jw up from school. So I was determined to stay awake until at least Jw went to bed. LOL not likely. I passed out somewhere around seven thirty.. Funny though, you would think with going to bed so early that I would have woke up this morning and been ready to face my day.. NOPE! After Mike took Jw to school, I rolled over and slept till twelve forty five.... That's seventeen or so hours... How bad is that. I woke hacking my brains out with congestion in my chest... SO much fun... I just hope that it doesn't take two and half months to get what ever it is in my house out. So that we are not sick any longer......

Oh here is a picture of my granddaughter Kyla helping grammy type to my Sister in Law Valerie.. That is her most favorite Auntie.... LOL

2 comments:

Bennett family said...

I actually miss all those great snow storms! I loved how RI and Mass would shut down at 1 inch of snow. Then Richard wouldn't have to go to work or school. It was great! I miss that place!

Annie said...

I too love the snow and we've had plenty of it... you can now get in our driveway without 4-wheel drive but it's taken a week for that! And no I'm not surprised tha you slept that long your body needed it obviously. When I have to get a demerol shot for my migraines I sleep ALL DAY! go figure. But it works. Hope you all get better SOON!