BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Jan. 11th My house






Today was a raining day. Some parts of the day was thundering with very heavy rains.. Other's it was just damp and gray... I took pictures of the house today so you can see it.. You will see how grey it really was... Also is a picture of my van that I've had now for almost three years.. Imagine that, me with a vehicle longer then six months. But if I'm lucky I'll get a new/used car with in the next month or so. My poor car has been through the wringer and back. Since I've had it, I have put on it fifty three thousand miles and Mike has helped beat it up... Not all his fault either. But yes, I'm ready for it. Anyway, here are my new pictures so you can see. Oh and also, I snuck in a picture of Mike's boat, too. shhh don't tell him...

0 comments: