BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

SUNDAY

Well today being Sunday is my lazy day. I tend to hybernate in the house and watch tv all day long. Not a very good Sabath but I can't go anywhere being ill and so I just snuggle in my bed and watch tv. How fun.
We are looking toward having some winter storms. It is to be expected that we will get anywhere from six to ten inches. For us it's enough to cancel schools around here. And I imagine that they will do so. The last snow storm we got they dismissed everything school, work and whatever else all at the same time. It left life a bit congested. There were people who got out of work and school at one PM and still were on the roads and highways at nine PM. So I'm wondering what they are going to do for tomorrow. Guess I'll have to turn the tv on tomorrow and find out.
Other then that, I guess is that I got tagged today by my Sister in Law.. So I'm going to answer my Five things Tagger.. (I guess that is what you call it)

5 things on my to do list
1) hang my pictures on the walls
2) clean and organize the front porch
3) organize my closets
4) get another car
5) pay bills

5 of my favorite snacks
1) ice cream, ice cream ice cream
2) chocolate, chocolate chocolate
3) chocolate chip cookies
4) mixed fruit (fresh not anything else)
5) cashew nuts
(did you think they were all going to be unhealthy :P)

5 things I would do if I were a billionare
1) pay off college funds for my son, and grandchildren
2) buy my daughter a house to care for her family
3) donate money to all sorts of charities
4) donate money to missionary fund and church funds
5) build my buisness to the sky

5 places I lived
1) Rhode Island
2) Pennsylvania
3) Virginia
4) Florida
5)Georgia

5 jobs I held
1) School Bus driver
2) Private duty nurse
3) nursing asst.
4) hostess/waitress at Ho Jo's
5) Chamber maid

Ok the person I tag is kim Bennett. After your done you can tag someone and keep it going. Let's see how many people we actually can get... Have FUN!

1 comments:

Annie said...

OK so how did you get the new templates to download? I tried and kept getting anerror! It would be really cool to have more to choose from! Keep up the blog. It's great to hear and see more of what you are doing!