BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tues/wed word

“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.”- Proverbs 22:6
I agree. If you raise your child in the way of the Lord, He will follow. Granted it may not always be in the same direction your in. But they will be heading to the same destination. I can deffinantly vouch for that.
Psalm 135-136, 1 Corinthians 12
(for those of you that do read my bible blogging. I figure I write so much as it is, that I don't put in everything that i've read. I like to just include what I feel in my heart that has stood out to me or moved me. Then if needed I go from there and write what I feel. Other times I will just leave it alone)
1 Praise the LORD. [a]
Praise the name of the LORD;
praise him, you servants of the LORD
Psalm 136
1 Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good.
His love endures forever.
26 Give thanks to the God of heaven.
His love endures forever.
1 Corinthians 12
Spiritual Gifts
12The body is a unit, though it is made up of many parts; and though all its parts are many, they form one body. So it is with Christ. 13For we were all baptized by[c] one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.
27Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is a part of it. 28And in the church God has appointed first of all apostles, second prophets, third teachers, then workers of miracles, also those having gifts of healing, those able to help others, those with gifts of administration, and those speaking in different kinds of tongues. 29Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Do all work miracles? 30Do all have gifts of healing? Do all speak in tongues[d]? Do all interpret? 31But eagerly desire[e] the greater gifts.
And now I will show you the most excellent way. ((all I could say when done here was WOW!!! Now that is a gift!!!
My other favorite site to read on a daily basis is Girlfriends in God. They also give a daily scripture and then a daily devotional.. This is todays scripture. I just love it..
Yes, Jesus Loves Me!

Mary Southerland

Today's Truth
Matthew 19:14 "Jesus said, ‘Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these. ‘"
How awesome is that?? Our Children are just as important as we are, if not even more so.. thank You!!!

0 comments: