BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday post..

Ok I already missed a night and it's not even been an entire night. Go figure..
“Jesus answered, "The work of God is this: to believe in the one he has sent.”- John 6:29
It's a blessing. But it's also our only way back to live with our Father to begin with. Can't have it w/o the belief never mind love of Him..
Psalm 126-128, 1 Corinthians 10:19-33
3 The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy. This is an understatement.

4 Thus is the man blessed
who fears the LORD.

5 May the LORD bless you from Zion
all the days of your life;
may you see the prosperity of Jerusalem,
There are blessings of great Joy from this. Yet you have to keep working for this. It doesn't just get handed over to you.
6 and may you live to see your children's children.
Peace be upon Israel I pray that this will come about. I really do.
It rained most of the entire day today. So I was quite sluggish in all I did. But I managed to get some errands done and go to the laundry mat. Now I have got to get up the stairs and fold and put away the stuff. Still haven't done that. It's like day 8 still having this dam headache on top of my head. It seems the pills just cover it then when they wear off, it comes back..Weird. Back is sore and arms are.. but nothing really major.
I guess a snake came up on our porch today. Mike and I were sleeping so we missed it. Sam took a picture of it with her phone. It is thought to being an Oak snake. From looking online, it looks to being a poisonous snake. Great just what we need. Oh well, if it comes back, I can't say it will live a second time. B/c Jason's friend let it back up the tree.. So hope he's smart enough to keep going.. lol

0 comments: