BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 30, 2010

another day

This is a pushed one. seeing as it's now quarter to four in the morning and I'm a bit dopey from my pain med. I knew I had to keep to my promise and do my dailies. I've already missed one. Can't keep that up. I won't be sticking to my goal. So here goes today's reading and scripture of the day..
“Consequently, you are no longer foreigners and aliens, but fellow citizens with God's people and members of God's household,”- Ephesians 2:19
Subscribe:

Psalm 129-131, 1 Corinthians 11:1-16

4 But the LORD is righteous;
he has cut me free from the cords of the wicked.

5 May all who hate Zion
be turned back in shame.



Psalm 130
3 If you, O LORD, kept a record of sins,
O Lord, who could stand?

4 But with you there is forgiveness;
therefore you are feared.
7 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD,
for with the LORD is unfailing love
and with him is full redemption.

8 He himself will redeem Israel
from all their sins.
Oh I love this. This is our promise that if we put our hope, our lives and everything we stand for in Christ. Then we will be blessed from his crucifiction. Thank you Lord Jesus for that...


Psalm 131
3 O Israel, put your hope in the LORD
both now and forevermore.

1 Corinthians 11
1Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ. This is the way to the Promise Land...

0 comments: