BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sunday update

Well I have to say yes it's been a very long time since I've been here. But I decided today after coming home from church, I don't have any empty notebooks hanging around and sometimes, when I do write for long periods of times, my hand and fingers cramp up. So why not go and start a live journal online and keep up that way. I am going to fill my inspirations as well as my personal insites on my life and life around me. Fair warnings, all may not be pleasant and I may gripe about things, but this way I can get that off my chest and carry on with my day(s) in a Christ like manner and be able to be the person that I needed to be. I have vowed that I am changing my ways and need to stop putting myself in Marah and lead myself BACK to Eflin is it and stay in the light of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am ready! I also went up today to Sister Christy and I told her that I was emailing her all my information and I wanted her to lead me and use me where she needed me to be. For I cannot grow spiritually alone and my family cannot grow spiritually w/o someone stepping forward and being the vessel that is needed to help it along. As I told Brandi Carrano (she and her husband are couple missionaries in Madrid Sprain) I told her how I'm a firm believer on when Mohammed went to the mountain b/c the mountain wouldn't come to him. (obviously) I'm not one to sit back and wait for someone to come and pick up my mat and carry me to Jesus b/c I need his light in my life. I am going to pick up my mat (as long as the good Lord allows me) and I'm going to carry it myself and run as fast as I can to his feet and take in as much light as I can get from him. And if someone allow the way needs me to pick theirs up too and carry it them for them, I can do that too. I"m here.. I'm ready to be the person I am and Help as many as I can..
Thank you Lord for this inspiration and Thank you Holy Spirit for coming into my soul and opening my heart and giving me the inspiration i needed this week at women's conference to know I need this so very much!I have met a couple of new friends at womens conference but the most inspiring that I've met was Brandi Carrano. Not for her talk, not for what she did on the alter. But for her radiance, but for her warmth, her love of Christ and the Almighty God Himself. Her love that just flows from her being and as she wrapped her arms around me I knew I had to befriend this woman and cling on to her love and learn from her. I put a friend request into her facebook and wrote her a short letter to let her know what she did in my heart just in that few very short moments..
It all started with me sitting in he pew listening to Sis. Anne Bosman, my heart just over flowing with the words and prayers that she was annointing upon others. The message or the "word" that she was presenting at that given moment.. I kept hearing in my head, "you need a hug, you need a hug, I need a hug, dang it you really need a hug." Now mind you No one can hear my heart, no one can hear what is being said in my head..So if the hug can't come to me (mountain won't go to Mohammed) then by all means I needed to go to that hug.. Now I felt like I needed to go to Sis. Anne b/c she made me feel like I needed this. But as the program ended and I got up to go down to Sis. Anne, something literally stopped me. Turned me to Sis Brandi and pushed me to her. I looked at her and said, "I'm sorry I really need a hug and since of course, hugs just don't come running to you." This wonderful woman wrapped her arms around my whole body and just squeezed me to her and whispered in my ear the love or Jesus and the love of life and just over flowed an already full heart. Talk about WOW!!! Talk about bawling your eyes out more then what I have already done. HOLY SMOKES!!! It was like I had known this lady my whole entire life and never let a moment pass w/o conversing with her.I just love this woman... I can't wait to actually get to know more of her and her life in Spain. She is working miracles and I pray that the miracles follow her in her life.
But this is just a "small" don't laugh but a small synapsis of what has been going on in my life these past few days. I can't wait to be able to write about more. I have set a goal to give a few minutes a day to the Father and to ponder on Him. So I will do my best to come on a daily basis and write about that..

0 comments: