BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tues/wed blog can you believe it's Sept 1st??






Well today wasn't a complete wash out. I finally managed to get my buns up and out of bed by 1pm. Seeing as I didn't fall asleep till well after three or so. I listened to Mike lay next to me (his only night off this week) quietly sleeping, inhaling, exhaling, doing it the cute way that I giggle at everytime I watch him. Every once in awhile you would hear a gurgle, a sigh or a murmurring and even a few moans. It amazes me how entertaining it can actually be to watch a man sleep. He actually has expressions at times on his face just as well. Makes you wonder if he is dreaming or just thinking in his sleep. Who knows. but as he laid there content and out like a light, I was awake trying to get the medication to kick in and take the pains of my right leg, my back and my head to go away. I did all I could do online and wasn't in the mood to getting back on and doing any more, so I choose to read and read and read.. By three o'clock my head hurt enough to know, it's time to stop reading before you get a migrane. So I closed the book, went to the bathroom and curled up against Mike and as he put his arm around me and pulled me further in, I started relaxing enough to actually start to fall asleep.I was really finally ready. And people ask me why I stay up all night and sleep all day.. Well when you have such a great hubby that loves snuggling with you, you too will wait to fall asleep for it too, instead of sleeping alone..
So anyway, he woke up and went downstairs sometime around 11 he said. I never even heard him get up. I was finally OUT... Around 1 I heard Sam downstairs talking to him (that's his cousin's girlfriend)and laughing. I looked at the clock and was like WOw! it's that late?? Guess I better get up. I've got to get to Walmart and get what we need. Ha! That didn't last. I felt soo bad looking at our one dog Haylee bite and itch again. Knowing that we spent all the money we could and only had enough to get the rest of the stuff we apsolutely need at Walmart. So I plundered myself back up the stairs, grabbed my haircutting scissors and dog comb and towel, and back down again. I sat on the floor (big mistake) and commenced on giving this poor baby a very short haircut. Taking all the matts she had made in the past month in her hair from licking, biting and sucking on her itchy skin.. approx an hour and half later, I finished and went to stand up and barely could. My poor back was ON FIRE! So I just kind of rolled myself to the chair, propped my feet up and sat there for approx a half hour before I could move again. But poor Haylee needed that bath, badly.. So up I went and gave it to her.. Now not only my back is gone but my legs are shot too.. So when I was done, back to the chair i went for another half hour before I started dinner. I managed to get dinner done and cleaned up and got Mike's lunch made for work. Now I know Mike would have probably fended for himself for dinner if I begged him enough and he would of thrown something in his lunch for tonight. But I love doing this for him. this is my way of showing him the love and appreciation that i have for him. This is the man that works for us and supports us. My measlely SSDI check doesn't even cover the full rent. So I'm thankful that he does what he does. so I want to be able to show that by doing what I do for him. And trust me if i gave that man scissors and said, here you cut her hair.. OH my word LOL Granted she isn't perfect by NO Means, from me doing it.. but at least 90% of her hair is close to one length. If he did it.. NOPE not even close.. lol So I have to do it.. lol
But the good news is after he leaves for work, I get what I need for the upstairs and I pack it in for the night. I turn on the heating pad and hit the bedroom and relax for the remaining of the night till I'm ready to go to sleep. I've not fully waited for Mike to make it home from work for a few weeks now. Due to the fibro. my sleep patterns alternate alot. With each flare up, is when it switches to different times. So which ever works.. At least I get a few hours with him.. I'm still not crawling out when he is coming in.. which is nice..
Anyway, that is my day.. On the good news, I got to talk to Jw tonight. he was just coming out of youth group. I was so happy to hear his voice. It's been a few days since last we spoke. Man I miss him with every fiber of my being. I want him back with me soooo badly.. I can't stand it. WE are hoping and praying very hard that next summer that he will want to come and live with us. Hopefully coming down for Xmas, spring break (we hope we can afford it) and obviously summer vacation. But for the previous two that he falls in love enough to tell his father, come summer I just want to stay with my mom.. But for really good news, melissa has set it up with just about everyone that she is moving down come the end of next month. WE are so excited to at least get our daughter and granddaughters coming.. That will be a step in the right direction... So thank the good LORD for that one.. We've prayed so much for these. He is listening and slowly answering our prayers...

0 comments: