BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 30, 2010

Sun/mon wee hours

Sunday ended up being a very achy painful day. Along with that brought the fatigue. I actually woke by lunch time and was pretty sore. So I decided to read and see if after a bit I could function and start moving. Guess not, for I fell back asleep and didn't wake until after 4pm. I made myself get up by then. I made dinner and cleaned the kitchen up and got Mike's lunch prepared for work. Granted today was his day off, but also his on call day. So they asked him to come in and cover the shift. He wasn't feeling to hot either but went in.
It's been raining for the last few days/nights, due to a stalled tropical storm/ hurricane activity in the gulf. I'm sure with all this, that the barrametric pressure is through the roof and that is why I'm having this flare up. Never mind that I went to the laundry mat and did our two weeks worth of clothes. This always wipes me right out.
I have stopped going to the gym, oh I'd say like three months ago. We just financially couldn't afford it any longer. And since all the really healthy foods are alot more expensive then the cheap by products, we've been eating way off our regular healthy diets. So in turn I've put back on all the weight that I did lose. So of course it's part of the pain issues also. That infects the joints and others. WE are budgeting out to the penny.
By the 27th Melissa is moving down with the twins. So that will financially help out alot for us. WE have Mike's cousin staying with us. but he thinks that just paying the increase in the utilities was enough to help in living expenses. but tonight we had a "family meeting" and we told him with Melissa coming with the twins and everyone being in the home. WE all are going to split and help more. So I increased his rent and made it $50 cheaper b/c we also shipped him into the smaller spare room. I told him that Mels bed, Kaylee's crib and kyla's toddler bed. She Had to have the bigger room. Kaylee has medical paraphinalia also that she needs the room for. Hopefully with everything she will fit in there, until she gets on section 8 and gets her own place. Which I'd rather her just stay here with us. I'm sure Jason will move before she will. He still thinks he can go cheaper..(((so let him)) Nothing much more we can do. WE need help also...
But that is about it for now. Life is really boring when you do nothing... But goign to try and sleep now. My med has kicked in and i'm groggy. I need to run errands today and get Mike's insulin. So i need some sleep..Write more later tonight sometime..

0 comments: