BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Praising hubby


Not that this is a recent photo, it's not. It's from last summer. But any way it's my favorite pic, since we got together.
I just want to praise my man today. It's not often that Mike steps up and does alot to do for me. I should take that back, he does do dishes occassionally, he does walk the dogs for me, pick up poop from the training puppy, ummm he does quite a bit. But usually when it comes to meals, I do the serving and cleaning of it all.
Today, I have been ill with the fibro. from all the heavy rains and such. That all I've done is sleep, to make up for all the pain. I spent my day today on the heating pad. I was so miserable and if I could sleep, I did. I woke around eight and he says, " there is bbq chicken and mac and cheese, want some?" I was weak enough that all I did was shake my head. He asked what I wanted for a drink, I said, bottle of water. I was weak enough that I couldn't open the lid. So he did that.
After I was done, he picked up my plate and took it to the sink for me. That I normally do for him, too.
So thumbs up Sweet Heart! Thanks for being so special...
Bad thing is, that I fell back asleep and the poor thing, as usual fell asleep and I woke at 11:15 and he was officially late for work. So I made myself shuffle my way to the kitchen and at least make him some hot chocolate and p. butter and fluff sandwiches, so he had something to eat at work tonight. Poor guy. He flew around here getting ready and was out the door by 11:30. He is suppose to be there at 11:00 tonight. OOPS!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noncommercial advertisement! Just for once in World History: plain honest no nonsense spam making no pretense being something else, with a real message and a real errand. See Window Mirror and find out.

http://winmir.blogspot.com/See my poetry as well:

http://singleswingle.blogspot.com/I am not anyone. I am unique.

- Peter Ingestad, Sweden, Metacatholic Believer, Master of the I Ching Oracle, Judge on Number of the Human Beast, Communist of the New Age, born Lund Sweden 25 mars 1951 12:15, Tarot Life Card The Hanged Man (Rider-Waite UB1959, IQ>130 sd15 ref. WAIS III, current IP address 85.229.180.80 Stockholm.