BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, April 18, 2009






Here are the updated pictures from Easter. Didn't the girls look great! They ended up going to Melissa's mom's house for Easter dinner and spent the day over there. But we had to steal some pictures of how beautiful they looked.
Now being that Mike is Emma's Godfather, as well as uncle, we stopped over her house to give her a small Easter gift. And see how their day went.. Emma has a bandaid on her forhead. Funny thing happened. She banged her head on the pole in the basement. She told her mom, that she "broka" her head and she needed a bandaid. There wasn't a bump or anything there. But to appease here, Michelle gave her a bandaid and she proudly wore that thing all day! It was halarious.. The Easter bunny took all of Emma's diapers and left her new panties and pull ups. As of Weds. She has proudly been using the potty like a big girl.. He(Easter bunny) in turn, also left her a baby bunny to care for. She loves and has so much fun with it...
We went to Mike's brother's house later in the day b/c Crystal, his wife, worked all day. We had a great ham dinner and then enjoyed the rest of the evening with a cool walk and gathering in the living room watching tv and chatting.
The week hasn't been very busy. Just the usual week. On Weds. I went to my friend Charlie's and cleaned his fridge and did some dishes and looked at his computer. He pays me for what I do each week. Which helps very well for gas and the little extras that are needed on the off pay weeks. SO in turn I help him and he helps me.. WOrks out great.
Today being Saturday is suppose to rain. So we won't be doing alot. We are hoping that tomorrow is much nicer and pretty warm so we can ride the bike. It's been three weeks since I've been on it. Mike went Weds. while I was in Fall River at Charlie's...
I'll put up a pic of the bike so you can see it. Mike is trying to sell it, so he can buy a bigger bike. But so far no luck. SO we just enjoy it for awhile longer that's all. I was hoping to get my own bike this year. But due to money and it being so tight. I don't think I will be able to. So maybe next year.. In the meantime, I'm working on getting into the class to get my endorcement for my license so I can ride it alone.. Saving for that is tough too. But I know I'll get there...
Hope you all have a great weekend! Take it easy and enjoy as much of it you can...

0 comments: