BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009















The babies got groomed. Aren't they so cute! Haylee is a lover of attention. She sat there all patient and just ate it all up! Angel on the other hand is a bit more of a nervous Nelly and not as "in love" with the idea.. But she tolerates it...
These are the most recent of the girls.. The one with me on the stairs was at Emma's birthday party. The other two were shortly there after.. So cute!
While Emma's party was whinding the guys were outside fishing. The guy with the huge fish (estimated 20lbs) is my brother in law Dougie.
Afterward, Kaylee and I decided to go hang out on the swing, while Melissa fed her her dinner.. Yummy!
Lastly, that is a picture of the large mouth bass that Mike caught Saturday morning after he got out of work.. He was so proud of this catch, he had to take the picture of it.
I really haven't done alot for the past two days. I did go grocery shopping yesterday early evening and pay the phone bill. But that was all my body tolerated. I thought on the ride home, that someone took a hot iron poker and shoved it up my spine. That firey pain put me in bed for the evening and the whole entire day today. With the rain, it only made it feel worse. Ever since I've been off the Vemma and not on pain meds. I've been suffering with the moisture and rainy weather. Life is really sucky when it's raining.. And to think, most of the whole week is going to rain. Man am I in Trouble!!!! so not fair...

0 comments: