BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 1, 2009









Hmm, What a week so far... I've been going and going Monday, Tuesday and today.. I'm racking my brain, I know I did something on Monday, lol but I just can't remember what I did... LOL "old age", I guess. I know Monday night I cleaned, cleaned cleaned... Yesterday was a blast.. I went to Fall River and went along with Charlie to the eye dr's. He needed a driver for on the way home... He had his eyes dialated. I stayed in the van and tried to go back to sleep, b/c I only had gotten three hours sleep. Remember I'm a third shift wife.. LOL thanks to my hubby... But needless to say, I couldn't sleep on his most uncomfortable seats. So the only thing I had to do, when I got bored was play with my phone.. LOL Those pictures are what I took.. LOL People are going to think I'm stuck on myself, I've spent the last couple months, just snapping pics of myself.. LOL
I did learn something, I am starting to like myself w/o glasses more then with... Mike is trying to talk me into getting contacts with him.. He wants them for the bike. Now that he has to wear corrective lenses, he is finding that he has to have some sort of sheild so he doesn't cry. He hates the sheilds! So, we are going to look for prescription Wiley's and then fit him for contacts... And since I'm gonna be driving the bike instead of riding soon, I better do something too. B/c I won't be able to angle myself behind him, not to "cry" either LOL
Today, I went to Dmv to renew the registration on the truck as well as register our new car. Well, new to us. I'm so excited. Finally.. It's a 95 Buick LeSabre. It's such a smooth ride. We got it for a steal! We were in Benny's of all places and the guy came up behind us in line. I had happened to ask him if one of his cars was still for sale. It was really cheap b/c it needed a head gasket..And I thought we could work out a really cheap deal.. Well, he did one even better. B/c he had sold us a lemon last summer (my Lincoln with all the expensive electrical problems, after warrenty) he had said that he just got this trade in this past week and he would let us take it for $500. It's inspected, all brand new tires, good condition only needs a little tlc in cosmetics. That's it.. The cosmetics, is like no arm rest in front seat (big deal), the middle of the dash was broken out.. small square peice, and the outside was faded from age.. Oh and the plastic peice under the front side of the car was cracked a bit and rear tail lite cracked and a tiny peice of rust on real wheel well. Big deal! So we jumped on it. We are so excited..
So needless to say, I only spent two and half hours at Pawtucket DMV, b/c West Warwick is now closed, registering our two vehicles.. and to top it off, we got a fantastic deal with Geico. For two vehicles we only pay $74 a month. When we had Allstate, we paid $123 for just the truck. Go figure. So we are stoked over this.
I will post pics of our car, when we pick it up tomorrow. I promised to leave it there, so they can clean it up and make it as pretty as they could before we took it home... Can't wait...
Tomorrow will be another busy day for me. I have to go grocery shopping, so fun, then take Mike to dr's appt. Then pick up the car.. I'm telling you, come tomorrow night or Friday, i'm going to drop and not get up... LOL I've done more this week, then I have in ages... Tough on the Fibro. I tell ya..

2 comments:

ChristinaS said...

OMG I read my posts and they all sound like I ramble on and on and on.. Like the energizer bunny! LOL

Jodi Reeve said...

Hey this is the former jodi Cook. I found your blog vai the Kohl's. I am glad you are doing well.