BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009




This is Neil, it's Mike's cousin Jane's (Debby's sister) son. he is 26 years old. He got some money too, and a hermit crab and some other cool presents. The girl with dark hair next to him, is his sister Christina. She is helping him read his cards.
Mike had fun with Neil. He got him to pick on me for the day. I got tickled, pinched and play punched most of the afternoon. The guys think it's funny that he does that too me. Good thing it's all in jest and he really doesn't hurt me. LOL Neil is a great guy. My nick name for him is "Boogey Man" and he calls me the "Boogey Woman".
Every summer Jane has people over every weekend for BBQ's and such. It's so much fun. She always has way too much food and not enough time to sit down for herself. This year, we all vowed, that she was going to get help in everything and she won't do it alone anymore. It was costing her over $200 a week to do a cookout.. NO WAY! That's upsurd!
After all was said and done, I had to bring Jw back home to his dad. Which is just a thirty five to forty minute drive from here. But I'll tell ya, it's a killer on the back... Besides, I hate having to bring him home. I know it's what he wanted and he is doing so very well there. Doesn't mean I don't miss him living at home though...

0 comments: