BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, April 7, 2009


Today being Monday, Well at this point today is Tuesday. But anyway, being Monday and it's raining. It really did get me down. I know that it's quite beautiful and I know that we always could use the moisture for our plant life and waters. But as a fibro myte, I could do with out. I woke today, so miserable and so much in pain and worse of all, I was so groggy. No matter what I did, or what Mike did, I couldn't wake up. And the worst of that is, the more you lay in bed, and then longer you sleep the more you hurt AND you can get headaches. Well, guess what.. Boy I woke with it all.. I was miserable..
So I can honestly say, rainy days and Mondays ALWAYS GET ME DOWN! LOL
Hopefully today, being really Tuesday now (5:30 am) and when I finally wake. I hope to feel so much better....
Hope everyone had a great weekend and a better Monday then I did...

0 comments: