BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

New pics for you







These pics are the new ones I got to get. The pic of the twins is on St.Patty's day, if you couldn't guess. Aren't they adorable. They got to go to Mike's sister's house (Michelle) and got to play with her daughter Emma. Some of you may remember when we lived there and I nannied for Emma. She is so grown up now and she isn't even three yet. It's amazing!
Emma is very tall for her age as well. Smart as a whip! For only going on three, she knows her ABC's, can count to 25, and most of her colors and shapes. That is what they are working on now. She is amazing! Anyway, She has an oreo stuck in her mouth, that is why it's shaped that way. The second one is her kissing her uncle Mike, except that I missed the kiss. She just adores her uncle Mike! The woman in the background, playing with her laptop is Michelle.

The next two pics I just took last night. I had gotten to go to the hairdresser and get my hair trimmed FINALLY! It's only been like six or seven months. Anyway, I was so excited about the cut, that I went and got new hair color to lighten my hair even more. Mike wants to see what I look like as a blonde. LOL I told him that I've been a golden blonde at one time and it was ok. But a blonde blonde is not for my complection. So we are working on steps to see how far I can go. Funny thing was, that I started with a Champayne, then I figured to get a dark blonde last night to go down a step... HA!!!! It's the same damn color! I was so excited b/c I got three bottles for $3.29 a peice. They were on sale from ten dollars. After I got all done and dried my hair and found that it was basically the same shade, I was ripped. So now I have to go back to the store and get a different one. I'm thinking of just going for the gusto and just buying the light golden blonde and see where it gets me... I have such a dark red pigment in my hair, that no other color wants to come out anymore! LOL Oh well, will see. What's the worse will happen, It will turn orange or something. OH better not jinx it...
Anyway, it's been a very trying week this week. I've been in and out of Fibro flare ups, like you wouldn't believe. Last Sunday was the worst of them all. I had leg tremors through out the day, could barely walk, Hand temors, could barely hold anything w/o dropping it, and the worst was the vision fading in and out of focus. It was insane! It has been like five or six years since I have suffered a flare up like that.... Amazing.. And now the chronic fatigue, has kicked my butt. All I want to do is sleep, sleep, sleep. But of course not the normal hours. Today I slept from seven Am till seven pm. Amazing huh? Twelve hours, off and on. It kills me... lol
Anyway, enough of me. I'm happy though, Jw is coming for the weekend. I'm lookng forward to him coming. I miss him so much. Sometimes I only get to see him one weekend a month. My poor child has come to the age, that his social life is more fun then a "sick" mom and wants to stay were the fun is.. His dad is working on his marriage now, so they have been spending alot of time at his step mom's house. He has been quite happy to be able to hang out with his step sister and his friends from there. He has missed them so. So I tend to get happy when he finally decides he misses me.

0 comments: