BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial day catch up











I am so far behind in my blog. I've been getting online later and later each night and getting caught up in all my other things that I get way too tired to come back and catch up in here. So I figured, I'm better off to come here first and then go to my other places.
Memorial day was a gorgeous day. We went to Mike's cousin's, Jane and Mike's. Most of the family was there. (Bates side, that's Mike's dad) It had a whole lot of food and activities for the kids and adults to play.. They had badmitten, soccor, horse shoes, volleyball, a swing for the little ones, etc. It was great! I never really heard from Jw until it was time to eat. He had one plate of food and back to the net to play more badmitten. He loved it! He even came back later and ate like three slices of pizza, while hanging at the net..
Mike and I hung out and chatted with Aunt Carol, Uncle Ralph, Aunt Pat, Uncle Howie and their son and family. Later on Debbie showed up with her family and we chatted with them too. Mike and Jane floated around talking to everyone, cleaning and setting up food and Mike did all the grill cooking. (as usual) You hardly ever see him really sit and enjoy the day on his butt. And when he is sitting, Jane will find something else for him to do. LOL She is funny!
We learned of a new pregnancy that day too. Mike's Cousin Stacy is approx. just over two months pregnant. There is also one that is due the first week of June.. She is the one in the blue tank as you can tell. lol Stacy is the girl in the brown outfit. You have a profile shot of her belly. At two months, she shows very well. Imagine that!!!!
Anyway, over all it was a great day. Just not long enough. We had to leave around six thirty to drive Jw back to his father's house. It's a school night you know. Wow its tough sometimes to bring him home. Others it's like UGH!!! you can't wait.. This weekend had been a toss up. He is growing up so much, and he starting to act like all the other teenagers out there. He is very mouthy and fresh. you just want to jack him right up! I'm sure I'm not the only mom that feels like that... But over all it was a great weekend...

0 comments: