BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Lunch with Charlie dad




I was initially suppose to take Charlie's wife out for her birthday,yesterday, Tuesday 26th,B/c Charlie was at his rondevoux in New Hampshire. Needless to say b/c of the weather and thunder storms, he chose to come home early and surprise his wife and take us both out. Seeing as my birthday was the 21st. So Kelly chose to go to Chili's for our meal. As you can see, I had a rack of ribs for my meal. I also had the fully stuffed mashed potatos and broccoli. I didn't get pics at the resteraunt, so I had to look for some online. That is all I could get. But you have the idea.. And Man, It was FANTASTIC! I ate the entire rack of ribs by myself. Charlie got the same exact thing and he could only eat half the rack. So, i brought it home for Mike to eat at work.. he even enjoyed them!
But now I'm caught up on everything that happened good in the last few days, I guess I will go back to my laundry and get it done. So it can be done before five AM.. LOL nothing like starting my housework at ten o'clock at night.. The life of a third shift wife... LOL I have taken my husbands shift and I don't even work.. Go figure...

0 comments: