BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Life has been quite eventful, since the weekend. Mike spoiled me the entire weekend. I didn't have to cook for two days, nor do any dishes. It was "fantabulous"! Saturday night he took me to my favorite resteraunt, The Middle of Nowhere. This place is in Exeter right on Rt 3. Its my most favorite place to eat. It's such a great rated place that a couple of guys from one of the motorcycle papers wrote a big write up on how he came from New Hampshire to just check it out b/c he heard so much about it. Yes, alot of bikers, hunters, work men and family all go there for a great meal. They are open twenty four hours and are phenominal... Then, Sunday morning he woke me and took me to a local restraunt called Town Chef. This is a family favorite. Mike's parent's were faithful in going there every sunday morning for breakfast. Mike and his brother would go faithfully with them, occassionally you might have gotten Michelle to come with Emma. But it was rare. Then Sunday night he took me to a Chinese buffet for supper. This place (sorry don't remember the name) is in West Greenwich and has alot of seafood as well as oriental food. My favorite is the salmon, bbq spare ribs,roasted duck and asperagus.Then, for dessert I always get the banana pudding with nilla wafers and whip cream. with a scoop of icecream.. so yummy!!!! We took walks together around different places and took drives to favorite spots. It was fantastic!
Jw didn't come for the weekend. It's tradition that he and his step-mom, Whitney and the family go to the carnival. So I don't rain on his parade. I talk to him on the phone and find out how much fun they have. See We were raised in our life that there is no such thing as step and half's. So Jw has two moms and two dads. How special is that? And it makes it great that way, for now he also has a fabulous brother, Josh, who is in the military (air force) and a sister, Ari, who is his age. They are like regular siblings on a daily basis and then when it comes to trouble, they both stick up for the other. Can't go wrong with that.
Anyway, I hope everyone had a great Mother's day, like mine. HUGS and LOVE ME

0 comments: