BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 2, 2009

catch up













I am sorry that it has been so long since I last wrote. I have been with out a computer for this time frame. Thanks to a great hubby I finally got my new laptop yesterday. I have been trying to catch up on all my facebook things and myspace and alot of pictures that I had sent to my email. So for the next few days I'll be uploading pictures on here so everyone can see what our life has been in the last almost a year.
Last November we moved to Coventry, RI. We are in alot bigger house, a duplex to be exact. It is a two story with three bedrooms upstairs and we made one for Mike and I downstairs, from the dual living rooms. Only downfall is that our washer and dryer is now in the living room. LOL oh well, guess it could be worse. We love our new home and the location that it is in. It's very quiet and very little traffic. Life couldn't be any better unless, we lived in the woods.
The sad news was that during Christmas vacation, Jw chose to move back in with his dad. So now we get to see him every other weekend and school vacations. But, he is really good at calling a couple times a week to let us know that he is thinking of us. That helps alot!
Kaylee and Kyla are growing by leaps and bounds. We just can't believe that they are almost 19 mos. old. Before we know it, they will be having their 2nd birthday. Kyla is very independent and loves hearing her own voice in all different octives. She is a talker by all means, loves to dance, and watch cartoons. She is so loving and totally enjoys coming in Grammy and Grampy's room to visit. Her most favorite thing is going in our pantry and getting all Grammy's washcloths and T towels and scattering them all over the kitchen. She loves to color and sometimes even eat the crayons. She is going to be a great mommy one day. She loves and takes very good care of all her babies too.
Kaylee is still a bit behind from all of her ailments. They are still not so sure what her medabolic issues really are, just that she deffinantly doesn't have GSD.Her liver is completely fine. Her brain did suffer and received quite a bit of damage from all her seizures and is trying daily to learn new things. She has a therapist, and Early Intervention that comes in weekly to play and work with her. She has made great strides and gets better each time. She loves to bounce and be sung to. Sometimes she even sings along with. She is vocal and voices her opinion just as much as Kyla does. Granted she doesn't form words but she surely tries. She has a great way of showing you she is bored or thinks your crazy. She will roll her eyes at you. It's halarious. She amazes us more and more each day of her life.
Mike is still a night watchman. They never did call him to be a chief. They actually had a hiring freeze with all that is going on. They rather just send transfers from other camps to fill in off and on. As much as he loves his job though, he is getting tired of working third shift and being tired all the time. He is biting at the bit that the spring will come and he can take his harley out of storage and start riding again. I'm looking forward to it also. I'm trying to get enrolled in a class myself so I can ride also. Not just be a passenger.
Me, I've not been up to alot. This winter has been tough on me. I've been ill with the bugg off and on. Had Larengytis (sp) and a sinus infection, never mind off and on flair ups of the fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue. I try to get past them as often as I can. I don't want to EVER end up like I did a couple years back and totally ill and in bed more so then out of it. I love my life the way it is and want to remain that way. I feel that I'm still young enough to enjoy life, not end my life.
We still have our baby Angel. She is our Shitz Tzu for those of you who didn't know. She is still the apple of our eye. Spoiled as all get out. But as of Saturday night we got another baby to add to the family. Her name is Haylee Baby. The baby is what Kyla named her. Every time she see her she goes up to her and says, "Hi Baby!" and sticks her hand out for Haylee to lick it, just like she does with Angel. Being only 3 mos. old, Haylee takes it as a sign to nibble and tries. Lol best part is when she chases Kyla all over the kitchen trying to grab her clothes and pull her down to play even more. It's so funny. And Kyla tries to go into Hayless bed and take over.. It's laughs....
Well, that's about it. Being a winter season. Not alot goes on around here. We hide in the house and stay warm and with the snow that we've had this year. We really tend not go to too many places... So thank goodness we have such entertaining babes to keep us company!

0 comments: