BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Boring winters

Let's see there really isn't alot to catch up on today. As I have stated many times before whether it be in myspace, facebook or where ever, being winter we don't do a whole lot around here. Just take each day as they come along. Most of the time when five o'clock comes we all look at each other (Melissa, Bruce and I. Mike is the lucky one he doesn't cook) and go, "who's going to cook tonight?" Most of the time it's a toss up between Bruce and I. Having Bruce cook is a luxury when it comes to eating, but a nightmare when it comes to cleaning. He uses so many dishes and pots and pans and utensils. The stove and countertops are a mess and hard and sticky. But it's all worth it when you sink your teeth and tastebuds into what he had prepared. So you have to take the good with the bad and equal it out with him. So most times I do the kitchen cleaning in shifts, even the dishes... LOL
I finally took Miss Angel to the "spa" today. She was so relieved when I came and picked her up. She's greatful for the cleaning and trim, But hates the idea of being around other dogs and such.. She is such a loner. We are learning that with Haylee. It's been almost a week and Angel is just so mean to her. Haylee, being the hyper pup wants to play so badly and barks and wags her tail and sniff Angel and tries to play and Angel shows her teeth, growls and Lunges at her. I hope in time she will adjust and learn, "better get along with her, she is going to be here for awhile."
Haylee did go potty on the P pad today. ONCE!!!! and whom ever said, "if you control the times that you feed your dog, you can control their bowels"
Never met my Haylee. It doen't matter if she had eaten twenty mins before hand or four hours. This dogs goes all day long all over my kitchen... Forget the pad for that all together. She refuses to do that in the same place twice, no matter what you say or do... LOL STUBBORN
We got the phone call today that my registration for HOG was excepted and mailed out to Michigan for the rest of the registration. For those of you that ask, "what in the world is HOG?" Well, it's Harley Owners Group. I enrolled as a member last week. Mike has been a member for a year now. After I get approved for that, then I can enroll in the state harley group and Ladies of Harley (LOH) So much fun! Mike and I finally found something that we both love to do together. And get very depressed when the weather turns and we can't ride. I'm hoping that sometime this year I can get the money up for the registration to enroll in the class to get my license restriction to ride alone on the thing. I'm told it's even more fun then sitting behind your man. I don't know. I love the feeling of holding on to him and relaxing and enjoying the scenario and have no worries. When your the driver, you have to concentrate on the road, other drivers, the bike itself, etc etc etc. And your holding handle bars not a warm body.. HMM you be the judge...
Oh well, with the weekend here, Mike will have off and we can hang out and go places and visit friends and family. I love the weekends....
Oh well, that's about it for now. So till next time, HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND YOURSELVES!!!!!!

1 comments:

Annie said...

welcome back! I've missed your blog, even though I've been very neglectful I guess I was thinking if no one read it why do it?