BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Another weekend gone by

Wow! I cannot believe that another week has gone right by. I haven't done much at all this past week, but, sleep, sleep and more sleep. UGH! I'm so tired of sleeping. My Fibromyalgia has flared up so much this week that I haven't done a whole lot at all. Weds. I went to help my friend in Fall River do laundry and vaccuum and sweep his place. The next day I got up and my IBS was out of whack. I learned down to get the bowl brush to clean the bowl and I pulled a muscle on the left side of my back. I spent two days in bed from that with a heating pad. Then Saturday I was doing ok but a bit off. (fibro thing) Then Sunday I got up and was really out of whack. I had leg tremors, hand tremors, My vision was out of sorts. It's was just weird. I haven't had feelings and actions like this in a number of years. Not since I drove school bus. That was one of the major reasons I had to quit. I couldn't function enough to drive anymore. And at least when I was in that sort, I knew not to drive at all, never mind barely walk.
I'm hopeing that this is a passing thing and I'm not starting back again. I'm going to call the Dr. this week and follow up with her over this. I don't EVER EVER want to go back to where I was before. So I have to beat the odds and see what I can do to conquer it.. I have way too many goals this summer to lose out on them again...

0 comments: