BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 15, 2009

a great weekend

Wow! What a great weekend we had this week. Yesterday Mike got his bike out of storage and of course, since it was a fantastic day, we went riding. What a blast! We've missed it soooo much. Scary thought, it's been such awhile since we last rode that my bumm was sore and I was walking like I rode a horse for miles and miles. It was so funny. See Mike decided to put a "badlander" seat on his bike.. For those of you that don't know what that is. It's made just for the driver,nice and cushy and then the back side is sleek and thin, thin. When he put the order in for it, the guy looked at me and asked, "what did you do to Piss him off?" LOL Mike looks at him and laughs, "it's all about the looks, not comfort." So of course I ordered a nice cushy gel seat. Funny thing was that I didn't clip it tight enough to the frame and so it would slide on the seat... So on the way home, I decided to try it with out the pad... That's when I learned, I have to get the straps, just tight enough to hook and stay hooked and not slide....
Jw also came over this weekend and we had a decent time. He helped with the dogs in walking and caring. Yesterday we let him hang out at the house and play games and get on my computer.. He liked that... We went out to dinner for Chiniese and enjoyed the company.
Today, Sunday we went to Mike's cousin's house to celebrate her daughter's birthday. What a great day today was also. We enjoyed the family and laughed and chatted all day. It was awesome! Can't wait for summer, so we can start doing it again, each weekend.
Over all the whole weekend has left me utterly drained! I had to fight to stay awake driving Jw back to his dad. When he got out of the truck and I was driving back alone, I had to open the window and turn the radio up louder. But I figured, I better get my updates here before I go to sleep so I don't have too much to catch up on again....
Hope everyone had as good of a weekend as we have... Love you guys!!!!

0 comments: