BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

another down day

Ok this has been like day 5 of my flare. It should be coming down and not feeling worse or spreading. Last night my shoulder blades were in so much agony that they burned. I took some medicine and came to bed and laid on the heating pad the entire night. Bad part of that is that, I must of laid too much at an angle b/c when I finally woke up today, I had troubles walking. My hip felt like it was all out of joint and instead of rotating like it should it felt like it was off and popping in and out and rotating around as I walked. Mann it was soo painful. So yet another day and night went by that Ive not done my walk. I think it's been almost a week since i've actually walked. I am making myself do things and I went to the pharmacy today to get Mike's insulin. Then I cooked and cleaned up supper and finished another two loads of wash today (oh yeh we finally got machines. had to rent from Aaron's but it's better paying the rental then killing myself everytime i do the wash and with Melissa here and kaylee puking the way she does, we just couldn't keep up) and made Mike's lunch. That was enough for me. After I folded the two loads and put them away, i put Mel's last load in wash and her other in the dryer. Now I'm the bed on the heating pad again. Vowing I won't fall asleep in any awkward positions. Don't want another day like today.
I tried going to the Dr and getting an appt set up with her. But I guess it's her DeFuniak day. So I'm going to try and call her tomorrow to get Mike's other prescription filled and get that appt. I need better meds to help. I really want to get some better help then, what I'm doing now.
We have been searching online for really cheap flights for Xmas. Looks like we just may have a very full house for Xmas this year. I"m so happy. I'm praying nightly that the prices stay with in range and I get to afford Jw coming down. I miss him sooo much!!!! Then he will be able to fly with the twins father and Amanda for companionship. I won't have to pay for a stewardess to fly with him.. how cool.. Keep your fingers crossed for me too please....

0 comments: