BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 days of Thankful Nov 1

Colossians 4:1 Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.
What is real Thanksgiving? It is Gratitude, an attitude of being thankful for what He has done for me! When we fully recognize that our greatest problem has been solved, our indebtedness of sin, we can feel and know gratitude and thus honor God, by leading a life of response to Who and what...
(given by intothyword.org)

Today being the first day of November starts the first and foremost something that I'm very thankful for. In all the midst of things that I'm worried about and stress over through the month or complain about of what we don't have, I do have so many things I'm thankful for. So I chose to jump on board with other friends of mine to do the 30 days of thankful and be able to put into writing and maybe see that the glories in my life far out weigh the struggles.. Like we're told over and over again through every trial there are treasures.. We'll here are my days of treasures.. And this commences day one of my treasure and what I'm thankful for.

I am so thankful for the most wonderful man on high. W/o him were would I be in life. A JUST God, a forgiving God. A God that has brought me from my weakest stations in life to the most happiest. With out his sacrifice we wouldn't have what we do..
So today being day One, I'm Thankful for my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ for Him where would we all be... THANK YOU JESUS!

0 comments: