BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 4, 2011

weekend enjoyment

Have to say we had a pretty good weekend. Michelle and Emma came over Saturday and spent the night and gone to church with us on Sunday. We got the compliments Sunday of having so many in our family to join us in worship. Sister Christy was just overjoyed to see us taking up more space. We told her that Michelle and Emma were going to move down the end of July. She was very happy. She says keep bringing them in:0) Here are picks that Emma and I took Sunday morning of everyone. Amazes me that Emma going on 5, May 5th. took very good picutres..

These are pics of the girls and Emma. Mike is in one, the bald dude is my "adopted" son Nick. Then Melissa is in the group shot of the girls. Michelle is the one in the blue short sleeve sweater.. My favorite is the one of me crouching down and Kyla is hugging me goodbye. I was one my way out the door to church to save a seat for the family to sit..

0 comments: