BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 8, 2011

feeling no pain

Have to say I'm feeling NO PAIN.. Yesterday morning around 7AM. A 4mm stone popped out of my left kidney. OH JOY! NO JOY! More like MAMMA MIA!!! The pain from that was excruciating!!! Then with in a half hour I started vomiting and couldn't stand it. I was p'ing blood and just in agony. I said to Mike that I had yet another kidney stone coming. By Nine o'clock, my poor baby took me to the ER. I couldn't deal any longer. I was checked in with in twenty mins and hooked up to an IV and a sodium chloride bag. They gave me a Tordol(pain) and Zofran(for nausciousness) through my IV and waited to see if I could give them some urine. The Tordol did very little in easing the pain. From a ten to maybe an eight. After awhile the DR came in and hooked up a mini cath and took urine from me. That opened me enough to use the toilet. The result from that was high red blood cells (of course) and low pottasium. They sent me for a CATscan to find the 4mm stone.. Finally after that, they finally gave me my benedryl (for itch from dilauded) and 50mg of Dilauded. With in moments I was feeling better.
As they finally wrote my discharge papers and prescriptions, they told me to stop at office on the way out. The lady asks me, "how do you want to pay your bill?" I'm like umm, "I don't. I have NO Money. I had to borrow money to pay rent and you have to bill me." I also found out that I had medicare through my disability and they sent two out of three older bills to them. I was like, " I didn't even know that I had that." So I have to call Medicare and see if they will help me in the rest, from December and ask about the ones that help out for low income. Maybe they can pay my other bills from hospital stuff too.. Praying that they will.. Then I would only have Mike's to pay off. Wouldn't that be cool..
Mike's laser surgery went very well. He came home bragging about the Dr and how great he is. That makes me feel so good. Mike's sister Michelle took him for the surgery, since I was still in the ER until after 3. He left hospital at one and Deb (cousin) came in to keep me company and drive me home. Bless her heart. She is sick with a severe sinus infection. She is so awesome!
When I got home, I took my Lortab with my flexeral and I phenegram and went right to bed. I slept most of the night. Today Mike went and got 3 out of five meds for me. Melissa gave me her anti-nausia meds, that she never took. Same exact script I was given. Mike filled the flomax (make me pee more), proK (low potasium), Cipro (anti-biotic)and I just kept taking the Lortabs and flexeral from my last script when I had the UTI. Besides the Lortabs I have are 10mg and what they wrote was for 7.5. alot of good they will do. I'll have to break one in half and take it with another just for them to work. I'll be filling them Saturday..
All I've been eating all day is fruit cocktail(that I made from canned pears and peaches, an orange and an apple) crackers and dinner time i had it with a slice of pbutter toast. Tonight I had one pop tart and later a bowl of ceriel. Not bad for a days time.
But most of my day has been sleeping. I didn't fully wake until like around 5pm. When Mike got kaylee off the bus I went down and unhooked her from her stroller and he carried her up here and laid her in bed with me. I started her feed (at least thought I did) and we slept for a couple hours until the girls(michelle, melissa,emma and kyla) came home from the gulf aquarium. After they came in, I went back to sleep till around five.
I've been drinking like no tomorrow. For every glass of juice or gatorade, I've been drinking a bottle of water. I'm surpised I'm not floating away,just peeing a whole lot.. Oh well, one way to get this stupid stone out of me..I'm hoping by tomorrow night it will be gone... Pray to God it is...I'm also hoping that I catch this one and it doesn't get lost, so I can take it in and they can test it and find out what the Heck it's made of and how to prevent more. I get these suckers WAY TOO OFTEN!!!! So pray with me it works all this way.

0 comments: